Sick of hitting your fingers when trying to hammer a nail into the wall, or missing and marking your paint work?
Here is a great solution for you with no more sore fingers:
- Cut off some cardboard of a box (wine or packing box as this is thicker), the cardboard compresses if you miss and won’t damage plaster or paint.
- Cut out a piece to the size 200mm x 200mm
- Fold in half along rib line of cardboard, you can use some cello tape to hold fold if needed.
- Now you have a piece 100mm x 200mm.
- Grab your nail, pen and tape measure, mark a point on cardboard 50mm from top & 50 mm side.
- Push the nail through the mark you made with approx 10mm showing .
- Ready to nail into wall, line up nail point with mark on wall & hammer nail or hook in.
- Just tear the cardboard off & ready to go.
TIP: You can also do this with furniture (tables, chairs , bed frames ect)